We couldn’t do all that we do without the help of our volunteers!
We ask that all potential volunteers attend an informational interview to ensure they are knowledgeable about the agency, understand the various volunteer opportunities, have the training necessary to be successful, and have the opportunity to immediately be connected to volunteer tasks.
A volunteer is someone who chooses to act in recognition of a need, with an attitude of social responsibility and without concern for monetary profit. Volunteers are recruited by Cancer Services of East Central Indiana-Little Red Door with the intent of expanding the volunteer’s experience within the community and to enhance to work of the agency.
We are actively looking for:
- LRD Champions: Those individuals who live and work in the community who want to use their skills in public speaking & training to talk to groups about the Red Door Movement.
- Researchers: There are resources that help pay for the supplies we provide at no cost.
- Drivers: Take clients to their chemo treatments and Dr. appointments and just run errands for those who cannot.
- Support Group Leaders
- Knitting and sewing groups: caps, bed covers, etc.
- Front Office Help: Hartford City, Muncie, and New Castle.
Contact Us to start volunteering today.